WDHS Weekly COVID-19 case update Sept 15, 2022
We ask community members to continue to take precautions, isolate and get tested, to keep themselves and others safe. If you are unsure about the latest testing and isolation requirements, please click the link in this post.
• 33 people in our region were notified of positive PCR & Rapid Antigen results (weekly data).
• 5,227 total cases in our region (year to date).
• 1 person is now being cared for in the Hospital in the Home (HITH) program (as at Sept 15). The HITH program provides care (in the home) to positive, or suspected positive cases who are unwell, or vulnerable.
• 1 person is currently in Hamilton Base Hospital with COVID-19
• 27 people attended the Drive-thru clinic for PCR testing (weekly data).
• 5 Southern Grampians residents are reported as having died with COVID-19, since the pandemic began.Helpful testing and isolation information is available online for cases and contacts:https://www.coronavirus.vic.gov.au/checklistIf you have tested positive (PCR or Rapid Antigen) or are waiting for your result and are feeling unwell, call the WDHS COVID support line on 1800 313 021 (hours – 9am to 5pm Monday to Friday)**. **closed from Thurs Sept 22 and reopening on Mon Sept 26. If you are in need of urgent medical attention, please call 000.
From Monday September 19, The WDHS Drive-thru hours will change to, Monday, Wednesday & Fridays, 9am – 11am (closed Tues, Thurs & Weekends). The Drive-thru will be open on Friday September 23 public holiday. To save time at the clinic, please click this link to pre-register for your test: https://testtracker.covid19.dhhs.vic.gov.au/citizen-prefill
PCR test results are returned by Dorevitch Pathology within 48 hours. Please call the Dorevitch COVID-19 Results Hotline on (03) 9667 9227 (8am – 6pm) if you have not received your result within 72 hours.It is mandatory to report your positive rapid antigen test result to the Health Department by visiting: www.coronavirus.vic.gov.au/report or calling 1300 651 160