Click here to report your rapid antigen test result: https://form.jotform.com/220049197523859
If you are unsure if you need a rapid antigen test, please read the guidance below (updated 7-1-22)
Effective Tuesday 11th January, WDHS has introduced Rapid Antigen (RA) testing for a limited number of VMO’s and staff working in high risk settings and aged care.
The scope of this program has increased to include WDHS residential aged care facilities, (these tests have been provided by the Federal Government for Aged Care Services).
The purpose of introducing this program is to reduce the number of people with undiagnosed COVID-19 infection working in priority settings.
The following healthcare workers must do a RA test every 72 hours:
• Healthcare workers who work in the following high risk settings (ED, ICU, DNS HITH, COVID-19 Drive-thru and Respiratory Clinic); and
- Healthcare workers who work at WDHS residential aged care facilities; and
• VMO’s who work at more than one hospital, aged care facility or medical practice.
Positive RA results
If a healthcare worker or VMO returns a positive RA test result, they must immediately:
• advise their department head;
• report their result using the WDHS online reporting form (link below);
• undertake a PCR test as soon as possible; and
• follow the Victorian Government quarantine and isolation requirements.
Please note you will also be required to report the positive test through the Victorian Government mandatory reporting system.
Negative RA Results
If a healthcare worker or VMO returns a negative result:
• the result must be reported using the WDHS online reporting form (link below) and staff/VMO should present for work.
Where to get your RA test kits
The free RA tests are available to collect from your Department Head.
If you have any queries in relation to this program please contact your Divisional or Department Head.
Reporting of data
WDHS requires everyone who meets the above criteria to provide their contact details and results via the following WDHS online reporting form: