Under the Women’s Health Program many services are provided including:
- Care and advice from female GP or Nurse Practitioner
- Service offered in a friendly and relaxed atmosphere
- Breast Cancer Case Management – supporting women and their families through the journey of breast cancer.
- Sexual and Reproductive Health – providing information about women’s health, and providing education sessions for schools and community groups
- A Well Women’s Clinic is conducted with a qualified nurse and female GP.
- Nurse Practitioner Cervical (Pap) Smear Clinics
- Coordination of the Breast Cancer Support Group – click here for more information.
Well Women’s Clinic: 4.45 – 5.45pm every Tuesday
Nurse Practitioner Clinic (Cervical Screening):
- 2pm – 4pm Thursday
- 4pm -7pm on the 1st Thursday of the month
- All other Tuesdays 2pm – 4pm, or by discussion with your provider
- All appointments are confidential
Referrals are accepted via e-referral from health professionals or directly from the community. Call the Frances Hewett Community Centre on
(03) 5551 8450 to make an appointment. Specific enquiries can be directed to the Women’s Health Nurse.