Women’s health services provided include:
- Sexual and Reproductive Health – providing information about women’s health, education sessions for schools and community groups
- A Well Women’s Clinic is conducted with a qualified nurse and female GP.
- Women’s Health Nurse Cervical (Pap smear) Screening clinics
- These services are bulked billed (free) for Medicare card holders
- Care and advice from female GP or Women’s Health Nurse
- All care provided is confidential
- Service offered in a friendly and relaxed atmosphere
Well Women’s Clinic: 4.45 – 5.45pm every Tuesday
Women’s Health Nurse Clinic (Cervical Screening): 2:00 – 4:00pm Tuesday
Referrals are accepted from health professionals or self referral directly from the community. Call the Frances Hewett Community Centre on
(03) 5551 8450 to make an appointment. Specific enquiries can be directed to the Women’s Health Nurse.