COVID-19 Community Survey
Dear Community Member,
COVID-19 is one of the biggest challenges of our time. Over the past few months, the pandemic has been an unpredictable force that has changed our lives in many different ways.
As the pandemic unfolds, we are encouraging community members to take part in our WDHS COVID-19 survey, to provide us with valuable insights into community needs and concerns at this time.
As we plan for the future, we are keen to hear how COVID-19 has affected you personally, and what supports would help you and others to stay healthy, connected and mentally resilient over the coming months.
Please share the survey link with family, friends, people in your network or organisation, so that we can ensure we are hearing from as many voices as possible.
What to expect:
- The survey looks at the challenges of social isolation, health concerns related to the virus, the availability and uptake of information, financial and other impacts and perceptions about the WDHS response to COVID-19.
- You will complete an initial survey
- follow-up surveys sent out every 4 weeks, allowing changes in your perceptions and experience to be tracked over the next 6 months
- The survey takes 5 to 10 mins to complete
- You can opt out and unsubscribe at any time
- All responses remain anonymous (email addresses are not linked to responses and will not be used for any other purpose)
- We will regularly share the overall results with participants and the community more broadly.
Click here to access the survey:
Survey link https://wdhs.secure.force.com/r/covid19
If you have any questions, please contact WDHS Community Liaison on 5551 8540 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Many thanks for supporting this important initiative.
WDHS Chief Executive