WDHS Weekly COVID-19 case update July 7, 2022COVID cases in our region remain static, we ask community members to continue to take precautions, isolate and get tested, to keep themselves and others safe.
If you are unsure about the latest testing and isolation requirements, please click the link in this post.
• 106 people in our region were notified of positive PCR & Rapid Antigen results (weekly data).
• 4111 total cases in our region (year to date).
• 2 people are now being cared for in the Hospital in the Home (HITH) program (as at July 7). The HITH program provides care (in the home) to positive, or suspected positive cases who are unwell, or vulnerable.
• 1 person is currently in Hamilton Base Hospital with COVID-19
• 40 people attended the Drive-thru clinic for PCR testing (weekly data).
• 4 Southern Grampians residents are reported as having died with COVID-19 since the pandemic began.Helpful testing and isolation information is available online for cases and contacts:https://www.coronavirus.vic.gov.au/checklist
If you have tested positive (PCR or Rapid Antigen) or are waiting for your result and are feeling unwell, call the WDHS COVID support line on 1800 313 021 (hours – 9am to 5pm Monday to Friday). If you are in need of urgent medical attention, please call 000.
The WDHS Drive-thru hours are Monday – Friday, 9am – 11am (closed weekends & public holidays). To save time at the clinic, please click this link to pre-register for your test: https://testtracker.covid19.dhhs.vic.gov.au/citizen-prefill
Please note – PCR test results are returned by Dorevitch Pathology within 48 hours. Please call the Dorevitch COVID-19 Results Hotline on (03) 9667 9227 (8am – 6pm) if you have not received your result within 72 hours.
It is mandatory to report your positive rapid antigen test result to the Health Department by visiting: www.coronavirus.vic.gov.au/reportor calling 1300 651 160