WDHS has been notified of eight new cases of COVID-19 overnight. This brings the total number of cases linked to the current outbreak to 26.
We will keep the community informed about further exposure sites and high risk venues relating to these cases as this information comes to hand. If you have symptoms, however mild, please get tested.
The WDHS Drive-thru is open today at the Hamilton Showgrounds 9am to 6pm. Click this link to pre-register for testing:https://testtracker.covid19.dhhs.vic.gov.au/citizen-prefill
TIER 1 EXPOSURE SITE:
•If you are fully vaccinated – test and isolate for 7 days from the date of exposure and get a test on day 6. For the purposes of calculating the days you are required to isolate, Thursday November 18 is considered day zero. This means you must have your 2nd test on Wednesday November 24.
• If you are not fully vaccinated (12 years and older) get tested – isolate for 14 days from the date of exposure and get a test on day 13. For the purposes of calculating the days you are required to isolate, Thursday November 18 is considered day zero. This means you must have your 2nd test on Wednesday December 1.
18/11/2021 Caledonian Hotel, 153 Thompson Street, Hamilton – 5:00pm-7:30pm
OTHER HIGH RISK VENUES:
A confirmed cases of COVID-19 attended these sites on the days / times listed below.
If you were at one of the high risk venues at these times, we strongly recommend you get tested.
17/11/2021 Hamilton Uniting Church, 113 Lonsdale Street, Hamilton – 10:00am – 11:00am
18/11/2021 Botanical Motel, 75 French Street, Hamilton – 5:00pm – 6:05pm
18/11/2021 All Abilities Equestrian Centre, 19 Laidlaws Road, Warrong – 10:45am – 12:05pm
19/11/2021 Izzy’s Restaurant, 71 Gray Street, Hamilton – 7:30pm – 11:30pm
20/11/2021 Nutrien Ag, 58 North Boundary Road, Hamilton – 9:00am – 12pm
15/11/2021 Hamilton Medical Group, 20 Foster Street Hamilton – 10:45am – 11:10am
19/11/2021 Hamilton Medical Group, 20 Foster Street Hamilton – 11:00am – 12:00pm & 12.30pm to 2.30pm
18/11/2021 Grampians Accountancy Service, 62 Gray Street, Hamilton – 3:15pm – 3:30pm
Please note: – Exposure site management: due to our high vaccination rates we are changing the way we respond to exposure sites in the community with a focus now on Tier One sites and only high risk sites.
– Schools are not listed here as public exposure sites. If your school has advised you of a COVID exposure within the school community, we recommend you contact your school for further instructions or for any questions.
– If the Public Health Unit have all contacts of an exposure site, or if an exposure site affects staff only, the location/venue will not be listed here.
– Other high risk venues will not be listed on the Department of Health website.
– If you have even the mildest symptoms please come forward and get tested.