The Parkinson’s Support Group is open to people with parkinson’s disease, their family, friends and support people. People from the community of all ages are welcome to attend.
Meetings are usually held on the 3rd Tuesday of the month at Frances Hewett Community Centre. The group offers:
• The opportunity to have contact with other people affected by the disease
• Encouragement, empathy and understanding
• Mutual support for people with Parkinsons and their family members
• The opportunity to discuss feelings and concerns
• Access to information and related topics
• Guest speakers with specialist knowledge
A small fee is charged to cover refreshments. Contact the Coordinator for further information.
Tel: 03 5551 8450
Fax: 03 5572 5371