Southern Grampians And Glenelg Primary Care Partnership
In order to achieve meaningful integration, services for the Southern Grampians and Glenelg Shires agree to collaborate and work together in partnership in planning and coordinating their services in order to promote coherence across the service system and further enhance the health and well-being of their communities. The services strongly believe that a collaborative approach will strengthen sub-regional planning and further develop service networks leading to enhanced primary care service delivery.
The PCP works with health, local government, arts, sport, education, business, natural resource agencies and many others.
To facilitate partnerships, increase capacity and integration to achieve better health and wellbeing of our communities.
- Inclusive and consultative
- Foster innovation and use of evidenced based practice
- Social model of health
- Partnerships - supporting existing and new partnerships, particularly with other sectors such as education, arts, sports and local business.
- Capacity building - assisting innovation and supporting the network of primary care health professionals with training and development opportunities.
- Facilitation and leadership - providing a neutral mechanism for change, including assistance with strategic planning, partnership development etc.
- Project Coordination. Current projects include:
- Integrated Health Promotion
- Integrated Chronic Disease Management
- Service Coordination
- PCP Consulting Service – fee for service
For further information see our website.
Upper Level, 157 Gray Street
Hamilton 3300 (above Buckle Menswear)
Tel: 03 5551 8471
Fax: 03 5572 3692