Under the Women’s Health Program many services are provided including provision of :
- sexual and reproductive health information
- health information sessions for community groups
- Puberty education and Healthy Relationship Programs in schools.
- Health promotion activities
- Breast Care Nurse / Case Manager - working with clients from diagnosis through to working with support groups
- Nurse Pap Smear Clinics
For all services enquiries contact the Women’s Health Nurse or Frances Hewett Community Centre.
Referrals are accepted via e-referral from health professionals or directly from the community. Call the Frances Hewett Community Centre to make an appointment. Specific enquiries can be directed to the Women’s Health Nurse.