The continence service is available to people in the Shire of Southern Grampians, Casterton and Portland as inpatients or on an outpatient basis. Every second Tuesday the continence service is in Coleraine.
Types of care provided by the service:
- Clients with incontinence of bladder and bowel
- Children with disability with continence problems
- Catheter care
- Carer's support and education
- Health promotion - educating the community about continence issues and prevention of incontinence
- Hire of enuresis alarms to bed wetters
- Supply of continence aids
- Assessment of veteran affairs clients and organisation of supplies from mediquip
Referrals are accepted from all sources, including directly from the client.