Community Rehabilitation Centre
Eligibility and acceptance into the program is determined by the CRC Care Coordinator. Clients accessing at least two of the following services for the purposes of their rehabilitation, within a 3 month timeframe, are eligible for CRC Care Coordination:
- Occupational Therapy
- Speech Pathology
- Social Work
Clients are also eligible if they are attending any one of the following rehabilitation groups:
- Cardiac Rehabilitation
- Chronic Disease Management Program (Pulmonary Rehabilitation Program and Heart Failure Program)
- Falls and Balance
- Orthopaedic Group
Clients may also be eligible if they are covered by TAC and Workcover. In addition, clients must be amenable to rehabilitation (that is, not palliative in nature) and must be working towards goals to be eligible and maintain their eligibility.
The catchment area is the Glenelg and Southern Grampians Shire. CRC is funded by the Victorian Department of Health. Monthly reports are mandatory reporting on client numbers.
- Inpatients via Trakcare - These referrals are for only applicable whilst the patient is in hospital.
- Other health professionals via PJB or Service Coordination Tool Templates (SCTT).
- External referrals from GP’s, Physicians or other community based services will be received in either electronic or paper based, preferably using SCTT or the Victorian Statewide Referral Form (VRSF).
- Self-referral from any member of the community can seek the services of the Assessment and Care Coordination Team without a written referral.
Last updated: 18 February, 2016