The Arthritis Support Group is open to people with arthritis and osteoporosis, their family, friends and support people. People from the community of all ages are welcome to attend.
Meetings are usually held on the 4th Tuesday of the month at the Frances Hewett Community Centre. The group offers:
- The opportunity to have contact with other people affected by the disease
- Encouragement, empathy and understanding
- Mutual support for people with Arthritis and Osteoporosis and their family members
- The opportunity to discuss feelings and concerns
- Access to information and related topics
- Guest speaker with specialist knowdge
A small fee is charged cover refreshments.
Contact Details: Contact June the Coordinator on 5572 1905 for futher information.